SOME FREQUENTLY QUESTIONS
WHAT FABRIC DO YOU USE FOR SWIMWEAR?
WHAT COLORS ARE AVAILABLE? DO YOU HAVE A PALETTE TO CHOOSE FROM?
Also, in case you need any specific style of print, please send us a briefing and we can search it among our suppliers.
In this case, kindly note minimum of 50 bikini set or 50 one piece minimum. Also, kindly check delivery times.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROTOTYPE A COLLECTION?
Prototyping sample suits usually takes anywhere between 4-16 weeks, depending on the time of year. Once you approve the prototype sample, it takes about 4-16 weeks to complete production. The swimwear is shipped from our Porto Alegre location.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO LAUNCH MY OWN SWIMWEAR COLLECTION?
Sourcing, development and/or consulting requires an upfront non refundable payment. This includes time spent setting up your account in our facility, training our sewers on your specific styles, continual correspondence and sourcing products exclusively for your collection.
WHAT PATTERNS AND ACCESSORIES CAN I USE TO DEVELOP MY SWIMWEAR DESIGNS?
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY PATTERNS ONCE FINISHED PROTOTYPE DEVELOPMENT?
CAN I PRINT MY OWN EXCLUSIVE FABRIC DESIGN?
IF I DO WORK WITH YOU, CAN I HAVE THE FABRIC SENT DIRECTLY TO YOU?
HOW DO I FOLLOW THE DEVELOPING PROGRESS?
CAN YOU ADD MY LOGO?
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO SHIP MY ORDER AND SUPPLIES?
WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF WORKING WITH YOUR COMPANY?
1) You are able to save valuable time by going to one place instead of having to run back and forth between the pattern maker, the grader/ marker, the cutter, the sewer, and the printer house - we are the 1-stop shop for most people.
2) The ability to produce garments in smaller quantities to suit your budgets.
3) We are able to produce many types of swimwear garments at our shop.
4) We are flexible, easy to work with and want a lasting relationship with you. We take great pride in producing high quality swimwear.
5) We can also help you expand by offering cover ups and sarongs to match you new collection.